Dreams Estrella del Mar Mazatlán will be located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, across from the tip of the Baja California Peninsula in Estrella del Mar, a private gated golf and residential community just over five miles from Mazatlán’s International Airport (MZT). This will be the first Dreams Resorts & Spas in Mazatlan – the destination known as the “Pearl of the Pacific.”
Features of the 350-room resort include:
- An elegant design with locally sourced materials, highlighting the natural beauty and vegetation on-site
- 350 beachfront suites, including 29 swim-out suites and a separate adults-only section
- A prime location along a central pedestrian walkway
- 5 gourmet restaurants featuring diverse international cuisines
- Multiple pools, an aquatic park and a lazy river, all of which face the Pacific Ocean
- A theater and a convention center for up to 700 people, overlooking an 18-hole professional golf course
The property will also have an 1,800-square-foot, state-of-the-art spa and wellness center that will incorporate elements of the resort’s surroundings, including water elements and natural light, inspiring a connection to nature. The spa will also feature a hydrotherapy area with waterfalls, whirlpools, geysers, a panoramic sauna and a hammam, and all of the treatment rooms will have private terraces.
AMResorts has not yet provided a date of when Dreams Estrella del Mar Mazatlán will open.
For more information about this resort or to book your next stay at an all-inclusive resort, contact me today!