A new AMResort is coming to Mazatlan, Mexico
Dreams Estrella del Mar Mazatlán will be located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, across from the tip of the Baja California Peninsula in Estrella del Mar, a private gated golf and residential community just over five miles from Mazatlán’s International Airport (MZT). This will be the first Dreams Resorts & Spas in Mazatlan – the destination known as the “Pearl of the Pacific.”
Features of the 350-room resort include:
- An elegant design with locally sourced materials, highlighting the natural beauty and vegetation on-site
- 350 beachfront suites, including 29 swim-out suites and a separate adults-only section
- A prime location along a central pedestrian walkway
- 5 gourmet restaurants featuring diverse international cuisines
- Multiple pools, an aquatic park and a lazy river, all of which face the Pacific Ocean
- A theater and a convention center for up to 700 people, overlooking an 18-hole professional golf course
The property will also have an 1,800-square-foot, state-of-the-art spa and wellness center that will incorporate elements of the resort’s surroundings, including water elements and natural light, inspiring a connection to nature. The spa will also feature a hydrotherapy area with waterfalls, whirlpools, geysers, a panoramic sauna and a hammam, and all of the treatment rooms will have private terraces.
AMResorts has not yet provided a date of when Dreams Estrella del Mar Mazatlán will open.
For more information about this resort or to book your next stay at an all-inclusive resort, contact me today!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!