Are you thinking about, or planning on, spending part of the Christmas holiday at Universal Orlando Resort? You will love it! Along with dazzling decorations and unforgettable entertainment, you’ll get to experience Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Grinchmas.
If that’s not enough, Universal Orlando Resort offers two enhancements to make your holiday visit even better – Universal’s Holiday Tour and The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast.
Universal’s Holiday Tour
With exclusive meet and greets, tasty treats and even an after-hours show included (plus more!) – this amazing adventure is filled with all the festive fun that’ll fit in an approximately 4 1/2 hour walking tour. This tour includes:
- Exclusive Meet and Greet with the Grinch™ and his faithful dog, Max
- Reserved seating for the Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular
- Small plates, cookies, Who Hash, Chicken & Waffles, Popcorn Shrimp, non-alcoholic beverages and a hot cocoa bar at Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous™
- A Santa meeting including one (1) My Universal Photos digital download per party
- Priority access to one (1) attraction (subject to Tour itinerary).
The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast
Join the Grinch, his dog Max, and their friends from Who-ville at Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous ™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure for a breakfast feast. Enjoy a fabulous buffet with traditional breakfast treats, a side of sarcasm, plus some Who-ville specialties like green eggs and ham. Breakfast includes:
- Breakfast buffet with specialty treats and one (1) non-alcoholic beverage
- Character meet & greet with The Grinch™ and favorite Seuss characters from Who-ville and Seuss Landing
- One (1) digital download photo from one character interaction with The Grinch™
These two experiences are available on varying dates and space is limited for each one. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about these experiences or booking a trip to Universal Orlando Resort.