https://wishesandwaves.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/DREAMS-logo-ALT.png 1238 2048 Cheri https://wishesandwaves.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ww-temp-logo-300x60.png Cheri2021-12-06 10:21:562022-08-11 21:36:20Now Resorts rebranded to Dreams
Now Resorts rebranded to Dreams
The AMR Collection of resorts has updated and rebranded two of its resorts!
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta has become Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa.
The change further elevates and upgrades the overall guest experience, delivering the Unlimited-Luxury standards and concept that Dreams Resorts & Spas are known for. Amenities include:
- 327 spacious suites featuring spectacular ocean views, as well as ground floor suites with direct swim out access to a pool from a private terrace with a garden view
- Open-air lobby on the third floor boasting bay and mountain views, perfect for watching sunsets and live nightly entertainment
- Seven dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café
- Four bars serving premium brand domestic and international favorites ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge
- Unique dinosaur-themed Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12, and a Core Zone Teens Club for teens ages 13-17
- Eco-friendly 14,000 square feet of spa made out of reclaimed wood and featuring a hydrotherapy circuit with new serenity spa cabins
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun has become Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa.
The enhancements and upgrades for this resort include:
- Beach Front Swim Out Suites with heated pools and beach and oceanfront views
- Family Suites room category, perfect for accommodating larger families and big groups
- New Master Suite room categories
- Renovated modern suites throughout the property
- New contemporary lobby and lobby bar
- Renovated sports bar with a completely new look
- Renovations to Lemongrass (Asian cuisine), Paramour (French cuisine), and Coco Café
- Renovations to the spa with a fresh new look, plus a brand new bridal suite and additional cabins for single services
- Family waterpark equipped with slides for both adults and children
- Splash park and toddler pool added to the Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Brand new Core Zone Teens Club
- Beachfront wedding venue accommodating up to 120 people
- Renovated and enhanced fitness center with new air-conditioned yoga room
These two family-oriented all-inclusive resorts have everything you need, complete with luxurious inclusions beyond all expectations.
To book your stay at Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa or Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa, contact us today!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!