Happily Ever After Dessert Party Review
We were lucky enough to attend the Happily Ever After Dessert Party in August of 2018 and I was happy to make a YouTube video about our experience.
- Held at Tomorrowland Terrace
- Pre-fireworks dessert option – view fireworks at the Tomorrowland Terrace or move to Plaza Garden viewing in the Hub.
- Post-firework desert option – view fireworks at the Plaza Garden viewing in the Hub and head to Tomorrowland Terrace AFTER to enjoy the desserts
- Cost $69 Adults and $41 (ages 3-9)
- Reservations are recommended. The website says that they can be made 180 days in advance, but they are rarely available that far in advance.
- It is advised to arrive 60 minutes prior to fireworks. We arrived about 40 minutes prior and still have plenty of time to enjoy desserts. Crowds in the Plaza Garden viewing was not bad – depends on how many tickets are sold.
- Oreo Mickey Treats
- Happily Ever After Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Strawberry Tart
- Cheesecake Brownie Bites
- Dark Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Pineapple Delight
- Assorted Macarons
- Fresh Fruit – At my party it was watermelon, pineapple, blueberries and red grapes
- Cheese cubes
- House made spinach dip
- House made Cheeseburger egg rolls and Secret Sauce
- Create Your Own Cupcake station
- Create Your Own Sundae station
- S’mores on a Stick Action Station
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake
- Drinks (Milk, Water, Iced Tea, Coffee – regular and decaf, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate, POG/Jungle Juice (passion, orange, and guava juice), Lemonade and strawberry lemonade and Sparkling apple cider
The Happily Ever After Dessert Party is probably one of our favorite things to do at Magic Kingdom! It feels good to slow down after a busy day at the parks to sit down together and enjoy tasty desserts. Being buffet style, you can take as much as you want and try everything! The variety of desserts was perfect and they all tasted amazing. There were a few savory options and they were good, I just wish they had a more.
Maybe better than the desserts is the preferred viewing area for the fireworks. We didn’t have to steak out a spot in advance and got an awesome view of the castle and the fireworks. I know that I’ve heard from some people that the garden viewing area was crowded during their dessert party, but we didn’t experience that.
We love the Happily Ever After Dessert Party because it just feels special! It isn’t something that we do on every trip, but if you are celebrating something special or just want to add a little Disney magic to your trip, I highly recommend the Happily Ever After Dessert Party!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!