As if sailing on a Disney Cruise wasn’t magical enough, chart a course for more magic as you share in special day-long celebrations on select Disney cruises. You can step into the epic saga of Star Wars or thrill to an amazing Marvel Day at Sea. As you sail, delight in enchanting entertainment and activities throughout the ship.
Star Wars Day at Sea
Celebrate the ways of The Force with a special deck party, photo opportunities with characters, and deck party with fireworks! Kids can take part in an onboard version of Jedi Training Academy and special food and beverages will be served. Each week a different guest presenter will share their stories.
Star Wars Cruises
2020 – Disney Fantasy: January 11 – February 29
Star Wars Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral:
- Departing Jan. 11, Jan. 25 and Feb. 22, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 8, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola; San Juan, Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 4, Jan. 18, Feb. 1, Feb. 15 and Feb. 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica and Castaway Cay.
Marvel Day at Sea
Meet your favorite super heroes, including Black Panther, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Loki, Doctor Strange, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, plus Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. Kids will take part in Marvel-themed games and activites, then the whole family is invited to see Doctor Strange host an interactive show that allows children train in the “fundamentals of the Mystic Arts,” and finally an action-packed deck party with fireworks closes out the day.
2020 – Disney Magic: select sailings January 9 – March 9
Marvel Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Magic Caribbean and Bahamian cruises sailing from Miami.
- Departing Jan. 9, Jan. 27, Feb. 10, Feb. 24 and March 9, 2020, the Bahamian itinerary includes Key West, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 1, Feb. 15 and Feb. 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes George Town, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 18, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.
To experience Star Wars Day at Sea or Marvel Day at Sea or any other Disney Cruise Line sailing, contact me here.