Disney announced today that the global celebration of the visual, culinary, and performing arts will return to the Walt Disney World Resort early next year, as the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set for Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole family. Here is Disney has shared with us of what to expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt and search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
We’ll have more details on the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts as Disney announces them.
For your free, no-obligation quote for your Disney World Vacation, contact us here.