What do you get when you combine late-night hours, Christmas and a 50th anniversary celebration? It’s “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” at Magic Kingdom Park! On 24 select nights from November 8 through December 21, guests who purchase tickets to this magical celebration will be treated to “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and a special holiday-themed parade, “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. Along with Mickey and Minnie Mouse and their pals, there will be a special appearance by Santa Clause himself.
Although the party officially runs from 9pm – 1am, you will be given access to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7pm. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- Transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “beacon of Magic”
- A brand new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment.” And yes, that means two fireworks shows in one night.
- Jungle cruise transformed into Jingle Cruise
- Less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions after the park closes to day guests
- Disney characters throughout the park, dressed in their holiday finest
- Magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A. Snow in Orlando!
- Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland
- Complimentary snacks, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages
- Disney PhotoPass capturing all your magical shots throughout the night
Tickets went on sale this week and won’t last long. Contact me to book your holiday at Disney World and tickets to Disney Very Merriest After Hours!